Filmed at Buc-EE’s in Texas
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
1. Beaver Nuggets: caramel coated puffs, they are like heaven in tasty puff form.
2. Brisket Sandwich: why settle for blah gas station food when you can have fresh cut brisket put into a sandwich for you.
3. The Jerky Bar: more beef jerky than you can shake a Texas stick at.
4. The bakery goods: have a Texas size cinnamon roll or maybe a Kolaches. You can’t go wrong.
5. Grab a 44 oz Dr. Pepper for the road… only 79 cents (plus tax).
Oh, and you should know that the signs on the highways in Texas are correct. Buc-ee’s does have the cleanest and most bathrooms around.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld