Located smack in the middle of Waikiki, you’ll have easy access to beaches, shopping and restaurants.
Hawaii is among the most sought-after vacation spots right now and with this exclusive deal, you can score the lowest rates we’ve seen for 3-night stays at the Waikiki Malia by Outrigger. Located smack in the middle of Waikiki, you’ll have easy access to beaches, shopping and restaurants. Even better, these savings of up to 50% off are available for travel through March 2022.
- Two people can check in for 3 nights through March 2022
- $349 … Waikiki View Room
- $439 … One-Bedroom Studio Suite
- Add on extra nights starting at $116 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Half-off resort fee ($11, reg. $22); the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, beach towel use and more
- Half-off self-parking ($17.50, reg. $35)
- Not available: July 1-4; Sept. 3-6; Nov. 24-29; Dec. 22-31; Jan. 1, 28-31; Feb. 1-4, 12-20
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The hotel is just three blocks from legendary Waikiki Beach and two blocks from the International Marketplace and lively Kalakaua Avenue — Waikiki’s main shopping street
- One-Bedroom Studio Suites feature kitchenettes, ideal for longer stays
- Ultra-convenient dining options on-site include a 24/7 IHOP in the lobby, a window-service pizza joint, and Rivals Waikiki — a sports bar by day turned cocktail bar by night which claims to have the largest whiskey selection in the whole state
- There’s a small plunge pool and hot tub hidden between the hotel’s two towers, good for a refreshing dip after a day at the beach
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: We’ve also negotiated savings for things to do on the island when you’re not lazing on the beach — check out these offers for restaurants, spas, tours and entertainment.
About the Destination
Be advised: A pre-travel COVID-19 test is required to enter Hawaii and bypass the state mandatory 10-day quarantine. Visit the Hawaii State Department of Health for the most up-to-date information or click here for more information.
This deal is brought to you by Travelzoo-
Budget Travel is committed to sharing with you travel deals that will allow for safe travel during COVID-19 and flexible booking options into 2022. Click here to read more about our editorial commitment to safety.